• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 I got a 360!

Seth

MD Party Room
It official I got a Xbox 360 Elite 120gb Game Console for a nice steal of a 170 bucks. Cant wait till it ships. The only thing I have to deal with is that chrome disc-tray bezel is missing. not a huge deal.

So it looks like this

Anyway here my get list

Halo ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 1
Gears of War 2, Gears of War 1
Left 4 Dead( Might just wait for left 4 dead 2)
Portal: Still Alive
Castle Crashers
Fable II,Fable
Ikaruga
Alien Hominid HD
Xbox Live.

Wonders how many points he needs would someone be so kind as to tell me the prices?

Also I can now play everything I have a ps3,wii,PC( 4850), 360. So happy I just hope they dont cut the 360 life short or get rrods.

Gamertag ; Vanden9

Scorned

Braid?

I'd expect someone to say that and then say 'nuff said, because all i've heard about the game is good.

Seth

MD Party Room
I have it on pc.

Seth

MD Party Room
What the hell abe!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I take it you already have Call of Duty 4? I suggest Ninja Gaiden although they're coming out with a remake/re-do for the PS3 shortly which will have more to do (but frankly I don't see any incentive to get it unless you want Co-op).

Seth

MD Party Room
O I almost forgot I need gamertags. Can everyone post or pm me your gamertags.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
You added me without me sending you my gamertag? *Feels Valued*. Perhaps it'd be easier if you just posted your gamertag up and let other people add you. That way you don't have to do much. :)

Seth

MD Party Room
vanden9 I forgot we had a gamertag thread.

Cryox

Bro.
Anyway here my get list

Halo ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 1
Gears of War 2, Gears of War 1
Left 4 Dead( Might just wait for left 4 dead 2)
Portal: Still Alive
Castle Crashers
Fable II,Fable
Ikaruga
Alien Hominid HD
Xbox Live.

Your not gonna get Modern Warfare 2?

Seth

MD Party Room
That not out yet... I still not sure if i getting that on ps3 or 360. really depends who what my real life friends get.

Also anyone know where I can get live for 30 bucks or less?