• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

i have a question

Pariah

Are you clicking the quick reply button to activate the quick reply box? its two to the right of the quote button, it has an arrow pointing right
screen.jpg

shadowforte

And there is a New Reply button in the top right corner if the quick reply is a little to quick for you. The best is quick reply though IMO.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I always clicked 'New Reply' in the bottom right, like I just did now, heh.

Pariah

Well in terms of saving us time, no, it's not really worth the trouble of changing it (only takes a second to click it each time). But yes, on the other hand I agree with you completely. It could indeed save new members a lot of trouble.

Roe

No don't change it I always use that for quoting people's questions before I answer, and I have dial-up so it's faster. Please don't change it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
fixed. It was like that by default so the database would know which post a user is replying to. Though, I don't see much use for that, so you don't have to click the icon anymore. :smile:

Roe

fixed. It was like that by default so the database would know which post a user is replying to. Though, I don't see much use for that, so you don't have to click the icon anymore. :smile:
Yaaaaaaaay I can still quote people with it.