• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

I have an idea for a new rule

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I know almost no newbs read them, but I do have an idea for a new rule-

Do not post the same question in several threads at once, in hopes of them being answered faster.

Because I've seen quite a bit of that just the past week or so. It's mildly irritating.

Roe

Yes that would be a good idea as I have also seen that happening quite a lot. And then they dont get a reply in there second thread and they are asking why.

Acerthief

yeah i'll third that cheezeball. i warned one of them too just today. recently new people are in, which is good, but they should really make sure the "style" here, and try not to make themselves silly.

i wanted to x3 to add some other rules, but i'd think x3 jsut wants them to feel more comfortable, that's why i didn't post asking 8)

Cheezeball99

yeah i'll third that cheezeball. i warned one of them too just today. recently new people are in, which is good, but they should really make sure the "style" here, and try not to make themselves silly.
i wanted to x3 to add some other rules, but i'd think x3 jsut wants them to feel more comfortable, that's why i didn't post asking 8)

Well, I'm all for being newb-friendly, I really am, which is one thing x3 emphasizes, but I think this rule isn't too harsh- I mean, personally, it's gonna sound like I'm a complete loser, but I read every single new post on here. I just think that newbs need to get a little bit of patience.

Roe

Well, I'm all for being newb-friendly, I really am, which is one thing x3 emphasizes, but I think this rule isn't too harsh- I mean, personally, it's gonna sound like I'm a complete loser, but I read every single new post on here. I just think that newbs need to get a little bit of patience.
Dude... If reading every single new post was being a complete loser I would be one because I do to and I can understand how they can be impatient as it was not long ago that I was one myself. Until this year I didn't even know what a forum was and that is not a lie. I was a complete newb when I came here but look at me now. So yeah, it's good to have patience with them because it helps them understand.

Cheezeball99

Dude... If reading every single new post was being a complete loser I would be one because I do to

That makes me feel a little better.:smile: