• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have HAD IT with Verizon DSL

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Ah, well I left before they stopped so that's all I ever experienced.

But they are still a shitty company regardless.

El Diablo

All I have heard from people who have Comcast are complaints, I don't know why everyone on here loves it :O.

We used to have charter and it was garbage, have AT&T now for TV and internet and it's amazing. While they may do a bad job when it comes to cell phone shit, their TV and internet is great.

I've had it with Verizon, and they don't give a fuck anymore about customer service, if they ever did to begin with.
because they sold it to frontiernet and does not give a fuck about DSL customers anymore.

all they care about is FIOS and wireless.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.

I have pretty much the same thing when I switched to time warner (They sold off their old equipment and started off fresh here so it's all good stuff). I get around 2MB/s (a few over 20Mb/s) when it's good, which is great.

DSL sucks (Almost always at least). Data transfer over a phone line that hasn't changed much in so many years is naturally going to suck. Not to mention most of them have really crappy customer support.