• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have never played...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
a variant of the "I have never" game :p

just say some games that you never have played or finished.should be interesting.

and to start us off...
i never have played silent hill or completed halflife 1

dekard10

I have never played:
any fighting games(I'm rubbish at them!)
I have never completed:
parasite eve
ff8
ff9
legend of dragoon
bof4
alundra 1 or 2

Pariah

I've never played any of the final fantasy games, or played any table top games like DND. I will eventually... :(

Darkchild

The Doctor
I have played almaost all final fantasys, the one I wish most to play atm is:

FINAL FANTASY CRISIS CORE

I have not played it yet because it isn't released yet...although Square Enix promised a demo few months ago... T_T

J

Junit

Crash was my first ps1 game :p , I never played Console viewtiful joe , Monster hunter or animal crossing =X lol

hey my old post well i have now got and compleated kh2 its too easy no1 was better but now i want to play dbz tenfgdgj 2 (whatever its called)

abel

I have never played:

God Of War
Fable
Zelda TP

shadowforte both God of War (very fun) and Zelda TP (stunning presentation) are both games you should definately check out.

Speaking of Zelda I have never played OoT

Also never played any of the gamecube Metroids, though I own both of them :confused1:

J

Junit

shadowforte both God of War (very fun) and Zelda TP (stunning presentation) are both games you should definately check out.

Speaking of Zelda I have never played OoT

Also never played any of the gamecube Metroids, though I own both of them :confused1:

Hehe lol , own them but never played =p