• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I just want to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand. i say one thing bad and i get 5 people trying to start a fight. well i have better things to do and i think its stupid to fight over something so small.
so say what you like it dont bother me.

shadowforte

No, you said 4 things. And they were rude and uncalled for. It looks to me that YOU are the one starting the fight, or trying to at best. It looks like you need to calm down. Now dude I want to be friend with everyone on this site, but I also have to lay down the law. One more post that is rude or uncalled for from you and I am putting you on ban for a day.

i said i'm not gona fight over something so small so just stop posting if you dont want this to get out of hand.
ban me if you want i will respect your dission and i wont hold a grudge.

Darkchild

The Doctor
This HAS god out of hand, you've got a mod to threaten you to use his ban hammer!

If you are in a bad mood don't take it out in other people :( we didn't do anything bad to you to deserve it...

Now, back to the main topic, Exophase and X3Sphere pwn!:)

shadowforte

I have no need to ban you right now, I am just saying....ugh forget it. Let's just forget this whole thing happened and move on. And yes, they do "pwn" :wink:

J

Junit

Wow , a topic about loving the site and staff and it turns into a attention scene and not in a good way ..

Roe

exophase, exophase is the best,
exiophase exophase beats the rest.
wooooooooooooo!!!!

MAN THAT WAS WEIRD!!!

This HAS god out of hand, you've got a mod to threaten you to use his ban hammer!

If you are in a bad mood don't take it out in other people :( we didn't do anything bad to you to deserve it...

Now, back to the main topic, Exophase and X3Sphere pwn!:)

this is not out of hand it only looks like it because so many people got involved.
i have see fights 100x worse than this *cough*QJ*cough*

Darkchild

The Doctor
this is not out of hand it only looks like it because so many people got involved.
i have see fights 100x worse than this *cough*QJ*cough*

but that's QJ, QJ = Spamvile

QJ != exophase

(qj is different from exophase)

Just because there are fights like this on other sites, gives you no reason to keep "spreading" it, and like i said

END OF DISCUSSION!
or I use my allmighty ban hammer! This time for real!

shadowforte

I am closing this thread. All I did was try to show my thank to x3phere. And goldline is banned for 1 day. He needs to cool down.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
theres one thing i hate about this site there are 2,022 members and only 16 of us are active!
whats up with that.

such is the nature of forums. start encouraging them to post then :wink: but really, when you look at other forums that have near 500,000 users; only around 5,000 are regular posters. It's all relative I suppose.

Also if you've got ideas for user titles post them, cause I don't xD

If you understand what I'm getting at, you gave me a bunch of things wrong with the forum - but not how to fix them. Anyways most everyone was at fault in this thread, I would've handled it differently. Thread closed.

Pariah

Ok.. that was strange. Reminded me of the way we would play junior soccer when i was around 7 years old. No one really had any skill or any idea what to do, we just crowded the ball and tried to get a kick in.

You guys took it too far, not Goldline. I don't want to trigger another needless argument, so don't bother replying to this. If you really have something to say, just use the PM system. It's what it's there for.

Status
Not open for further replies.