• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Idea: group PC services and Retro subsections for every platform

Gabrieludens

Hello,
what do you think of the idea of grouping the PC platforms in profile details in a single card?

Instead of having a separate card per service (e.g. one for Steam, one for Epic, one for Origin etc. as it is now), have only one PC card with cumulative achievements. Then, by opening the PC tab, access a new page with all the sub-tabs, one for each platform (as it is now in main profile details, then a tab for Steam, one for Epic, one for Origin etc.).

Similar concept for the Retro tab: in the main profile details leave it as it is now, with the cumulative achievements, but when you open the Retro tab, access a new page with all the sub-tabs (therefore a tab for PS1, one for NES, one for SNES etc.).

I don't know if this idea has already been proposed or if it has been taken into consideration, I just had the pleasure of sharing it with the community. Thanks.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
I'm not really sure I see the appeal of that honestly. I prefer each service being one click away rather than two.

I mean I understand the idea of grouping all the PC games together, but even then some of those services have console games too, and Xbox has PC games mixed in there as well.

Maybe there could be a "system" drop-down menu next to the platform one, with "PC" under it that pulls every PC game from every service together (perhaps untracked, too) into one list. All the different Retro systems could be under that menu too.