• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

If you were to buy one PS3 game, what would it be?

Nick

Well, i gotta make my own money and buy my own stuff, and im REALLY cheap. i noticed the PS3 games are really expensive and im getting tired of playing TimeShift. So, whats the best game that you guys have played so far?

georgery

probably between metal gear solid 4 and gta 4. those are probably the best ones ive ever played. resistance is ok but those are better. if you want cheap games, look on ebay

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
MGS4 Easily.It's cheap as well

I've put 50+ hours on multiple difficulties into the game and I have barely touched the surface of all the stuff to find and do.

Plus the 500+ hours i've put into MGO.

Seth

MD Party Room
imfamous...

However I say Disgaea 3 if you really want to spend alot of time... I have over 120 hours in that game.

Bill

I would agree on MGS4 as long as you don't mind the cut scenes. IMO, the hatred this game gets from some people over them is extremely exaggerated.

eighty4

GUys, just to let you know. TImeShift came out 2007, two years ago. Nick just got a PS3, maybe a month ago. He's that cheap.

Riorio99

Uncharted 2, or if you're on the cheap, then Uncharted 1. Little Big Planet is also highly recommended, and fairly cheap as well.
Also, if you plan to get Burnout, you're best off just getting the Party Box edition.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I'd get uncharted 2 if i had to buy one now but if you don't mind waiting a few weeks, Assassin's creed 2 will be out on the 17th.

On the cheap side of things, I agree with Eran. Burnout paradise + DLC will last you a few hundred hours. It did for me, and I'm still playing.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I would agree on MGS4 as long as you don't mind the cut scenes. IMO, the hatred this game gets from some people over them is extremely exaggerated.

People who hate it, hate it for illogical reasoning that makes no sense most of the time other than ballant fanboyish rage. All cutscenes are skippable, you can play the whole game without watching a single one except for the ending.

So the argument against cutscenes is moot

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
People who hate it, hate it for illogical reasoning that makes no sense most of the time other than ballant fanboyish rage. All cutscenes are skippable, you can play the whole game without watching a single one except for the ending.

So the argument against cutscenes is moot

Their arguments have nothing to do with " fanboyish rage". Fanboys blindly defend things. Kinda like what you're doing just without the rage part. Yeah skip the cutscenes, what does that do other then prove the so called illogical reasoning right by reavealing how much of the game you aren't actually playing. I like mgs4 a lot, but I'm not going to kid myself, it's more of a movie then it is a game.