• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

improved slim.tiff 100% success to load ChickHen

golemer

Operation: when entering ChickHen directory, pull down the image lists to the bottom.

enjoy guys.

#TIFF Eggsploit credit goes to MaTiAz
#100% success version is improved by kfc5151@psper.net

psp3k

T for Tired
as already said its different between psps
acually now i have the original one at 100% everytime

Fox the Sly

Soul Controller
Personally, I use DaRKcLoUD-X's pack and it works 100% for me on my 3001. I extracted to both ms0:/PICTURE and ms0:/PSP/PHOTO and just open the pictures folder. It only works when these are the only pics though, so if I take screenshots I have to remove them if I need to reload ChickHEN.

Fox the Sly

Soul Controller
I think it can improve the chance but not 100% come on ????

I would've agreed with you when I was using my previous method which was scrolling and hoping it would take. I have tested this countless times and it works 100% for me. I can't say it will be the same for anyone else.

fundu

I have the original ChickHEN and I tried playing around with the keys and found that keeping the down Direction button pressed while entering into the ChickHEN folder makes it work 9 out of 10 times.

rexnanet

couldn't load the original version on my 3004. tried the modified one and bang! on the first try. :p same on a new version 2004.
I've loaded GEN-A and played iso's but after a crash running CMR2005 it doesn't seem to work anymore. Can't load it!

psp3k

T for Tired
Are you KIDDING me ?

why u wanna do problems with me ???

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM EST ----------

I meant that you should be constrating in opening the file and press down \/ until it opens

Rubr1K

Ghettosmurf
Didn't work for me :(
Doesn't work at all :'(

monkeyvoodoo

h.bin

The last three times I had to reload chickhen, it didn't work at all. What I found was, replacing the h.bin file at the root of the memory stick would cause chickhen to work EVERY TIME. Not sure if it's just a coincidence, because I did attempt to get chickhen working a number of times before replacing the h.bin file. But it is a pretty crazy coincidence for it to work on the first try, three times in a row, after replacing h.bin.

Using the "improved" slim.tiff from this thread didn't make any difference for me.