• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Introducing myself

Mathieulh

Developer
Hi everyone, I am Mathieulh, I am French, my hobbies are coding, reading, and mostly everything Japan/Japanese related.

Hum... What could I say about myself ? Well first of all, I use to be quite busy durring the year, (University is what takes most of my time usually) I happen to be a very smart (though quite a lazy) person, I love cats (although I currently have none :/) I like playing videogames although hacking into videogame consoles is just funnier :p

I have been involved in several scene related projects, (development related mostly) although I do wish not to have to disclose/introduce that side of me here, so if people want more details of my involvements in scene projects I am pretty confident they can know more by googleing my nick :p

I also happen to know quite a lot of people on this board, inclueding some of the admins with whom I have been in contact at several occasions, (basically by being netadmin on the irc.malloc.us ircd as well as the admin of the Lan.st's development ressource).

Again this thread is mostly targetted to people that do not know me, so to those, I am glad to meet you all ! :)

Cheers ;)

EvilSeph

Administrator
Welcome to M for Mature mate!

I'm really sorry for not being the reason you discovered us but I wanted to wait until we had something *really* special before I started telling my friends about us :).

See you on IRC ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Nice to have you on the forums Mathieulh, welcome :)

Hardrive

Contributor
Great to see you here man. I guess everybody else is too, judging by the high frequency of smiley faces in this thread :p.

january39

eXo Staff
Hi, New here myself, although i know you have done plenty for the PSP scene.

Thanks for all your hard work :) (got my smiley in too, lol)

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
one of many legends walk among us!! :laugh::tup: