• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Introduction of moi

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGP2

Hello,

I'm new here, I'm a casual blogger, see my sig, a gamer and programmer. I'm really excited about the next Generation Portable. I got the original phat PSP and the PSP 3000. And own a PS1, PS3 and owned a PS2.

Hope to have lot's of interresting discussions here. :smile:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You really do seem excited about the NGP :p Think you've got us all beat in that category (username, blog, etc.). Welcome to our humble forums!

NGP2

Thanks, I'll have to change all those when they finally announce the real name of the portable :p

It's like Nintendo Revolution all over again.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing in relation to another post of yours pertaining to your blog name. The Revolution name stuck for a really long time compared to other systems so a lot were beginning to think that it might even be the final name

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
:( Someone removed the link to my blog, I'm not even selling anything.

Please. I can spot spam from miles away. I also caught you reviving old threads. I don't mind people linking to sites in their signatures at all, but you joined our forums just to promote your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.