• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Is it possible to modify my PSN ID?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be all sorted now.

The casing was a bug that carried over from awhile back, as we used to go with the casing that was received on input instead of what was returned from PSN. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! :)

Lament Moment

I wish you could actually CHANGE your PSN ID, because I hate mine and came up with that username when I was like... 12. I changed it on xbox fine, and would love to change my PSN name too. ._.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I wish you could actually CHANGE your PSN ID, because I hate mine and came up with that username when I was like... 12. I changed it on xbox fine, and would love to change my PSN name too. ._.

Maybe it's something they will add when PS4 arrives, we can hope anyway. You've actually been able to change your display name in Japan for awhile now so surprised that feature hasn't carried over to US/EU yet.