• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Is there a psp savegame region changer?

Mr.B

Before anything else make a back up of your gamesave on your psp in case
you screw up.

You need SGDeemer installed on your PSP

Once you've installed and activated it,

Start Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (the region you would like to convert)
Once in the game, save it as soon as you can and exit the game. (It will look like it's lagging, it's ok SGDeemer is making a saveplain file)

Then, start the game region you want to convert to, save as soon as you can and exit the game.

Connect your PSP to your PC,

Look for ms0:/PSP/SAVEPLAIN folder, there you will find 2 folders
ULES0121300 (for Europe)
ULUS1039100 (for US)

Open the region you would like to convert, look for SDDATA.bin, and SDINFO.bin, copy it to the folder region you want to convert to, overwriting the existing files.

Once done, Start the game you convert to, it will load the data from the region you've used, your character will be loaded. Save the game again.

You can now delete the saveplain folder and deactivate the SGDeemer plugin on your PSP to make it load from the game you save in the SAVEDATA.
i dont know what to say dude!
U rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definate +rep for u !!!! and thank to xploren for helping and godsins too and every one else who convinced him to post a tutorial!!! u are all awesome!!!

kitaru

am kind of lost ok i did the same thing i downloaded a euro iso and now i have a usa iso and i opend the iso game and made another profile and saved it and i exited the game i went into usb mode and i found the save plain file with both ULUS1026600 and ULUS1039100 <--- this one has SDdata and SDinfo and USLUS10391 files and the other just has ULUS10266 what do i do know im kind of confused cuz the files are differant from what you said and only one file has those you identified? can you walk me through?

Professional

Hi,
I have a problem, I have a savegame for Tekken Dark resurrection which is from my old UMD that I sold now I have the game again but the save is not working possibly other region but I don't know what was my old umd's region and I don't have it any more.
What should I do?PLEAASEE help me.

AndrewYY

1. google
2. if the game id matches the name of the folder with your save data in it, then it's the same region.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Thanks aldwin helped a lot

added a +rep for u