• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Is there Anyway to Merge EBOOT files?

Seraph

im playing Final Fantasy 9 right now and i want to have an EBOOT that has all the discs in it... Is this possible? or we really need to have the EBOOT CD per CD?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
im playing Final Fantasy 9 right now and i want to have an EBOOT that has all the discs in it... Is this possible? or we really need to have the EBOOT CD per CD?

It's possible -- latest version of the PSX2PSP converter supports this I believe. Multi-disc EBOOTs won't work with popsloader, though, so be sure to use built-in pops. If you're on 4.01 M33 then don't worry about this.

despaiR

It's possible -- latest version of the PSX2PSP converter supports this I believe. Multi-disc EBOOTs won't work with popsloader, though, so be sure to use built-in pops. If you're on 4.01 M33 then don't worry about this.

Just want to confirm... so some eboots work without popsloader? I'm currently playing ffvii with 3 eboots without popsloader on 4.01 m33.