• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

janet Q

Slasher

Suck It
Well if it's not a bot, then welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay

Zx30

Beto
Don't believe Slasher's nice introduction. I was in your position once. I thought everyone really liked me. But it turned out they just wanted my ass. Once they got what they wanted, I was then put to the side..ignored..forgotten as the new members came in. I've seen them do the same to them as to me. But I have to speak up now! Don't let them do what they did to me! I've been through the pain so you don't have to! :(

On a serious note, Welcome! We are very mature :D

TacticalPenguin

Don't believe Slasher's nice introduction. I was in your position once. I thought everyone really liked me. But it turned out they just wanted my ass. Once they got what they wanted, I was then put to the side..ignored..forgotten as the new members came in. I've seen them do the same to them as to me. But I have to speak up now! Don't let them do what they did to me! I've been through the pain so you don't have to! :(

On a serious note, Welcome! We are very mature :D

I don't remember this, they must've gotten the drug dosing just right.

Zx30

Beto
I don't remember this, they must've gotten the drug dosing just right.

Well yes...there were drugs. They did effect my body to become weak and unresponsive. But before joining the forum, I was a major drug addict. My mind was still the only thing semi-active...probably for being so used to the effects of drugs in the past. The images of that dreadful night still haunt me as I close my eyes to sleep....

I was strapped down to a bed. A circle of men crowding around. All laughing at me..and getting undressed. All of them had penises the size of locomotives! Floating around like snakes about to strike with small tongues hissing at me..

They came close and....and...*begins to sob*

I can't bear to go on...I still feel the pain from the stretching and forcing..

*sobbing continues*

Tommi

Well yes...there were drugs. They did effect my body to become weak and unresponsive. But before joining the forum, I was a major drug addict. My mind was still the only thing semi-active...probably for being so used to the effects of drugs in the past. The images of that dreadful night still haunt me as I close my eyes to sleep....

I was strapped down to a bed. A circle of men crowding around. All laughing at me..and getting undressed. All of them had penises the size of locomotives! Floating around like snakes about to strike with small tongues hissing at me..

They came close and....and...*begins to sob*

I can't bear to go on...I still feel the pain from the stretching and forcing..

*sobbing continues*

Uhh, about that night..... I was no where near there, I has alibis and shiz...

SRSLY!!!!

:eek: