• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid Jetpack Joyride "Happy Snap" Achievement : How to get it?!

Koroske

Hi !

Does anyone know how to get this achievement ? The feature has been removed, but I see players who have recently unlocked that achievement.

Thanks!
Hi TudiscoKid,

I've recently get this achivement.
All I have to do is click on the photo that be taken when you die.
When you click on the photo the achivement will be unlocked.
I hope that works for you =)

TudiscoKid

Hi TudiscoKid,

I've recently get this achivement.
All I have to do is click on the photo that be taken when you die.
When you click on the photo the achivement will be unlocked.
I hope that works for you =)

Hi!

I can't seem to find that anywhere. Here is what I get when I die.

Btw : I added you as a friend on Google Play Games, I was trying to get in touch with you, but there is apparently no way to contact players on GP, so crappy lol. Anyway I'm glad you replied! If you could tell me how to get this darn achievement that'd be swell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200402-174347.jpg
    Screenshot_20200402-174347.jpg
    886.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Koroske

Hi!

I can't seem to find that anywhere. Here is what I get when I die.

Btw : I added you as a friend on Google Play Games, I was trying to get in touch with you, but there is apparently no way to contact players on GP, so crappy lol. Anyway I'm glad you replied! If you could tell me how to get this darn achievement that'd be swell.

I accept you in Google Play Games =)

For the achievement I sugest you to wait the St. Patricks Day event end. The photo show on the ''Paddy's Pack''.
So in 5 days will end the event and maybe the photos appears again.

Koroske

I just got it ! The screenshot appeared in classic mode, and I was disconnected from the internet. Also I had gotten the third SAM 'etter and the screen was me riding it, in case that can help anyone.
Wowww Nice TudiscoKid.
Now let's get 100% of the achievements. For me is only one to go. The SAM achivement, it tooks 50 days to earn it (