• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Just Hear It!

Moose

Meta Moose
search the web for any song in the world

Just "Stumbled Upon" this site and I thought I would share it with you guys if you don't know about it already. It's very impressive. :) You can search for any song and the chances are it will find it. A big plus is that it hasn't buffered for any of the songs I have played so far.

Colm

SeeqPod
Better, as it gives direct links to the MP3s
EDIT: I think I get it, it gets the music from YouTube. Smart. It may also have other sources...
EDIT2: Hmm, it's not just Youtube. But it's definately a source. I personally prefer Spotify though. Waaay better free music service.

Moose

Meta Moose
SeeqPod
Better, as it gives direct links to the MP3s
EDIT: I think I get it, it gets the music from YouTube. Smart. It may also have other sources...
EDIT2: Hmm, it's not just Youtube. But it's definately a source. I personally prefer Spotify though. Waaay better free music service.

Oh yeah, Spotify is much better, but if you are on the move and Spotify isn't installed on the PC you are using then this is a definite alternative.

I much prefer the interface of Just Hear !t to SeeqPod. It's much sexier IMO.

Cryox

Bro.
nice, i'm still waiting for Spotify to become available to US users. But if possible, is there any way that one of you in the UK or elsewhere could get a token or create an extra account for me? if so that would be great, if not that's fine.

but yeah, bookmarked it :D

twelve

I'm not dead
I did use Spotify quite regularly and had quite a few playlists setup but lately it seems everytime I log in music has been removed and my playlists are shorter. Plus there's a distinct lack of modern Dance/DnB/electronica on it.