KavvaiiKira
New Member
Hello Exophase team,
On October 8, I noticed that my Steam profile was marked as “Not Ranked”. I do not know what caused this status and would like to request a review of my account. I have not previously submitted any appeals on Exophase or other achievement tracking sites.
I have never used cheats, third-party achievement unlockers, or exploits to obtain achievements. All of my achievements were earned legitimately through my own gameplay. My SteamHunters profile is clean, and my Steam profile and game details are public.
Some achievements on my profile may have unlocked simultaneously or within a short period of time. I played Genshin Impact on mobile and PC using the same account. When Steam achievements were added, the game automatically unlocked them based on my own existing progress. I also own games in the Trivia Vault series, where the games themselves award thousands of achievements very quickly. In both cases, the achievements were unlocked by the games themselves, without third-party achievement unlockers or modifications to game files.
Being part of the achievement hunting community matters to me. I enjoy completing games and maintaining 100% achievement completion. I even developed a bot that monitors completed Steam games for newly added achievements and sends notifications with the game’s name and a list of the new achievements, so players can return to those games and work toward 100% completion again.
My profiles:
Exophase: https://www.exophase.com/user/KavvaiiKira/
Exophase — Steam: https://www.exophase.com/steam/user/kavvaiikira/
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kavvaiikira/
SteamHunters: https://steamhunters.com/id/kavvaiikira/achievements
Could you please review my profile and let me know what caused it to be marked as “Not Ranked”? I believe it may have been flagged incorrectly and would appreciate being reinstated on the Steam leaderboards.
Thank you for your time and help!
On October 8, I noticed that my Steam profile was marked as “Not Ranked”. I do not know what caused this status and would like to request a review of my account. I have not previously submitted any appeals on Exophase or other achievement tracking sites.
I have never used cheats, third-party achievement unlockers, or exploits to obtain achievements. All of my achievements were earned legitimately through my own gameplay. My SteamHunters profile is clean, and my Steam profile and game details are public.
Some achievements on my profile may have unlocked simultaneously or within a short period of time. I played Genshin Impact on mobile and PC using the same account. When Steam achievements were added, the game automatically unlocked them based on my own existing progress. I also own games in the Trivia Vault series, where the games themselves award thousands of achievements very quickly. In both cases, the achievements were unlocked by the games themselves, without third-party achievement unlockers or modifications to game files.
Being part of the achievement hunting community matters to me. I enjoy completing games and maintaining 100% achievement completion. I even developed a bot that monitors completed Steam games for newly added achievements and sends notifications with the game’s name and a list of the new achievements, so players can return to those games and work toward 100% completion again.
My profiles:
Exophase: https://www.exophase.com/user/KavvaiiKira/
Exophase — Steam: https://www.exophase.com/steam/user/kavvaiikira/
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kavvaiikira/
SteamHunters: https://steamhunters.com/id/kavvaiikira/achievements
Could you please review my profile and let me know what caused it to be marked as “Not Ranked”? I believe it may have been flagged incorrectly and would appreciate being reinstated on the Steam leaderboards.
Thank you for your time and help!