• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Killzone 3 Dated For February 22nd in NA

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

We've just received word from Sony that Killzone 3, one of Sony's flagship 3D titles, has been set for a February 22nd release in North America. While no date has been set for the rest of the world, I would expect to hear more within the next few weeks.

The game was previously revealed at E3 to be coming out in February but now we have a solid date that should stick; hopefully better than the fall titles this year[...]

Continue reading: Killzone 3 Dated For February 22nd in NA...

Adiuvo

Awesome. I hope they have USB keyboard and mouse support like Unreal.

El Diablo

I wish every console game had mouse and keyboard support :(.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I hate using Mouse + Keyboard on console games, especially one's that do not require pin-point accuracy (like most console games). The only games I ever use a mouse with are games like CS:S and A.V.A (free). When I played it at E3 I was extremely impressed by what they did with the controls. Whatever they did they made the game playable for me, someone who couldn't even play Killzone 2 because of the PS3's controller design.