• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

King of Fighters xii

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Sucks.

Biggest waste of money this year.

The "amazing hand drawn artwork" still looks pixelated. WTF, was this on purpose? why?
In a game with 20 characters I can only find two I like playing as.
This game has no story, and I knew this beforehand, but I thought they would have at least did something to make this game worth playing more then once. But nope, just arcade mode (which is actually time attack) and multiplayer. The latter might have been fun if the characters weren't terrible.

It's team based but you cant even switch characters like the old KOF, so if you picked Elisabeth thinking she was actually going to have anything that resembles a moveset, only to find out you were dead wrong, you are stuck with her till you get your ass beat.

Save yourself, and find a better use your $60. This isn't even worth a rent, let alone a purchase. Hell this isn't even worth pirating.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
It's a shame. KOF has never been one for significant upgrades to a new generation. I wonder why?