• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Leecher

Leecher

Hello Exophase,

My usename is Leecher, which shouldn't be taken literally if you know what I mean. An internet leecher is someone who takes but never gives, but I will definitely give to the community here, or at least I'll try. I'm very knowledgeable about everything related to the PSP, so if you have any questions just feel free to ask me. I hope I can help out as much as I can here as well.

Jake

Welcome, be careful of D1ddy and eat all the invisible baked goods while you can.

Jake

He's a little bit crazy, but that's why we like him:biggrin: He keeps it interesting.

J

jx233

Leecher, I too would like to welcome you to these forums. :D

Its nice to have new and active members in the community too.

You also said you know alot about the PSP, and if you know something very good for the PSP, you may contribute a tutorial/FAQ/guide in the PSP Faqs and Guide Forum here if you want to.

Jake

he hasnt been very active latley

man i must have mellowed cuz the greeting use to be watch out for d1ddy and burnt

Yea you've been giving out free invisible food so takes you off the 'be aware of' list. Unless the food is poisoned or something?

J

jx233

Leecher said:
Why be careful of d1ddy I must ask?

According to my forum research, d1ddy was once called krazyking, and there is one word in d1ddy's old username pretty much answers your question.

J

jx233

Professor Burnt said:
acerthief hasnt released him from his cage much
or has perminetly excaped?

Is that why his name was changed? :confused1:

I wasn't at this forum when krazyking was around. I only found out about him through old threads that I viewed.

PR0fessor Burnt

Is that why his name was changed? :confused1:

I wasn't at this forum when krazyking was around. I only found out about him thorugh old threads that I viewed.

im not sure y he changed his name
all i know is that i changed mine around the same time

angelsniper45

welcome :)

always great to see new members actually posting here. :woot:

What was your name before burnt? and yes, i remember the days of krazyking :crying: