• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Leecher

J

jx233

You made that your custom title. :biggrin:

How much posts does one need to be Epic?

J

jx233

I don't need to be Epic.

but, I think Epic Member should be 1000 posts instead. :laugh:

Alex

oh no!!!!!!!

this is dying!

we cannot let this happen!

J

jx233

I wanted to keep this thread alive too, but I had to wait until someone else posted.

alex_e, I wil help keep this thread alive as possible too. :w00t:

So how many posts do we aim to get in this thread: 200 or 1000?

Alex

lets try 1000

lol

well the restore function for the flash spacer is almost there, it restores and back-ups the visible files if ypur following?

J

jx233

Jake said:
I say we try get it to one googol posts :)

If thats possible...

Also, I think Leecher will be apalled if his thread had over a googol posts let alone 1000.

Alex

hhaaha, well the back-up and restore function is there, and was released yesterday, im now looking how to make a scroll menu before i add/do anything else.

J

jx233

alex_e said:
hhaaha, well the back-up and restore function is there, and was released yesterday, im now looking how to make a scroll menu before i add/do anything else.

Ahh.. I see. OSPBT has a menu too. Maybe checking the source for that might help.

Also, Project0 by Adrin has some Flash Spacing features you should check out.

Alex

Ahh.. I see. OSPBT has a menu too. Maybe checking the source for that might help.

Also, Project0 by Adrin has some Flash Spacing features you should check out.

can you pm me the links/sources to me?

EDIT: I only require Project0

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
While it's great to see this thread all lively, it has ventured far from its original topic. There's an off-topic section for a reason, you know ;) I suggest that the ongoing discussion should be moved there.

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
While it's great to see this thread all lively, it has ventured far from its original topic. There's an off-topic section for a reason, you know ;) I suggest that the ongoing discussion should be moved there.

Well, we had plans to have at least 1000 replies. We wanted to make this the greatest introduction thread ever. But, I will abondon this thread, so I say farewell to it. At least it is a legacy thread, one big one that has avoided being closed. Now, this thread shall rest in peace, but the legacy discussion will continue via Off-Topic. :w00t: