• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Let's play TF2 damnit

Chathurga

491e.jpg

So we have a TF2 server here at MfM but we usually only play at most once a day with around 6 people. Since the server is private there's never people randomly on the server, games must be organized by hand. The problems is there's only ever two ways a game will get started:

1. A week in advance tourney is announced. This never worked because the people playing were set in stone but as happens in life a few people couldn't make it or would randomly drop out, this make these highly organized games fall apart an fail.
  2. Someone roars TF2 in IRC and we try to scramble together enough people to play something better than 2v2. When this works perfectly (a lot of active members who play TF2 are on), it's great. The problem with these games is it's limited to people on IRC and usually there isn't enough people on to get a good game going.

So this thread is option 3, using the forums to organize little get togethers without the pressure of a full on tourney.

So I'll start off by proposing a game tonight, in a few hours, who's up for it?

PS: IRC is still the easiest way to keep track on who will be playing: get on it.

PPS: The server details:
Code:
server: tf2.mformature.net 
pass: mfmpriv

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
I'd also advise you guys to join the mfm steam group, that way if you're not on irc, you'll see that we started playing.

Chathurga

Server used to crash because of plugins so ES didn't want it public, now there's no plugins so it can't really be public.

Right now for the the difficult task of narrowing down the time, how about in two hours, 9:30 GMT?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
yea, as soon as I get back, people start playing \(^_^)/

then they start getting headshotted :D

should try playing more classes than just sniper
xD

Hardrive

Contributor
I had fun for about three minutes. Then I started getting raped from across the map by scouts. ffs, Evilseph, put the stock config back!