• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Limbo

Brad

Yoshimi
This game got a pretty decent review on IGN Link

[GT]701814[/GT]

Looks pretty good, price is 15 or so bucks on the xbox arcade. Anyone grab it yet that wanna toss up a opinion?

Joey

Every person I've heard talk about it, say that it's nothing short of incredible. Being an indie fag, it looks like it's right up my alley. Wish I new where my 360's power brick was :/

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Would be great if it was a few dollars cheaper, not sure if I want to spend money on it when it won't give me much playtime in return (I'll probably finish it in a day)

Brad

Yoshimi
Would be great if it was a few dollars cheaper, not sure if I want to spend money on it when it won't give me much playtime in return (I'll probably finish it in a day)

Only about 4-5 hours playtime or something so that makes sense. I dig the look tho that's for sure..

Seth

MD Party Room
I bought it the day it came out, so far I love it :) , next to braid I feel it the best game on the market place.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Only about 4-5 hours playtime or something so that makes sense. I dig the look tho that's for sure..

Heard it was more 3-4 hours, although compared to some FPS games singleplayers I guess that makes sense for the price. I'm not sure if I like the look or not

Brad

Yoshimi
Heard it was more 3-4 hours, although compared to some FPS games singleplayers I guess that makes sense for the price. I'm not sure if I like the look or not

They have a trial up so downloading that now. Final decision after I give it a go

Adiuvo

It reminds me of Trine a bit. I hope this comes out on PC eventually, it looks like a title I wouldn't want to miss.

Seth

MD Party Room
That's a shame :(

Maybe one day. If the XBLA version sells really well I can see it happening.

Just go over one of your friends house you can beat the game in a few hours

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah my buddy said the game is fun, but too short for the price tag.

I am going to wait til it goes on sale or something before I pick it up.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just saying this Playdead is a really small company if everyone all waits till the game goes on sale then they just be broke and we will never see a limbo 2 from them :( Just support the company and buy the game at full price.