• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Linking Untracked RA Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanis

I have an Voluntary untracked account on Retro Achievements just because i dont want to participate on their global ranking (my account is untracked not by punishment), it is possible to link my account to my exophase account to see all my trophies here?

my Ra points would not add up to my ranking here, probably... but if its the case, i dont care about it.

My RA profile:

i read your rules:

"If your account is marked for cheating (indicated by the “Not Ranked” text shown in your profile header), you can go through the appeal process by creating....."

i am not ranked.. but not because i cheated... its because i asked to... that's a difference. because i'm untracked not cheater i can ask for a full reset and become ranked again.. but i really dont intend to lose everything i worked on.
Thanks.

It's not possible to add new RA accounts to the site right now due to the API outage they are having. It is unrelated to your untracked status on the site.

Until the API is fully restored, it's unlikely we'll be able to support linking of RA accounts. They have been making progress in restoring the API, so hopefully it won't be too much longer of a wait. Tracking is working for existing users, but that's only because they linked their account prior to the API outage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back