• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm, Assassin's Creed announced for PSP; PS3 stuff dated

Slasher

Suck It
There's no way the graphics will be the same as that of the DS version. The PSP is far more capable than that, and I'm 100% sure that they'll take advantage of it. It's a new game iirc.

Sullivan

You know what pisses me off? I mean this is a great idea, porting the most popular games on the PS3 to the PSP, but the PSP hasn't gotten any major hardware improvements, such as graphic-wise. If they make Assassin's Creed like the DS version (which was fun at it's time, but it got boring), I'm gonna smash my mint PSP Phat (I've had it for 3 years without any scratches, and yes, I did use it a lot back then) into the ground. :blush:

Mine was in perfect mint condition too, do you have a screen protector on yours?

Seth

MD Party Room
I think that Motorstorm is going to look that good,keep in mind that the psp is near the end of it's life and with that dev have learned how to the full psp hardware,just like they did with the ps2 and god of war 2..

twelve

I'm not dead
I think that Motorstorm is going to look that good,keep in mind that the psp is near the end of it's life and with that dev have learned how to the full psp hardware,just like they did with the ps2 and god of war 2..
If you honestly believe that then you're delusional. There's zero chance of the PSP producing graphics like that and running above 5 frames per second.

_Syn

Mine was in perfect mint condition too, do you have a screen protector on yours?

Keyword is WAS.

Uh, naw man. I just have a full body protector in mine. The only thing that is scratched are the on and off slide switch. The paint scratched off :confused: