• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

lol hai there

I

imported_kando

hey gais,

this is the infamous kando....for the past 1.5+ years i have been glined from malloc for a reason yet undetermined....you'd think some people might be civil and human but there still seems to be the idea that i can someone destroy malloc or corrupt its users...kinda funny :)

but anyways, im still alive if anyone cares, or remembers me, and its not hard to find me....ive been in the psp scene since version 2.60 was out, was in team FWi creating the 2.71/3.xx hybrid, and also was in team t0c which really didnt do too much :p

anyways, cheers all, and much love to those who dont h8 the kando :)

-kando

I

imported_kando

cintro mod!

Also, hey kando, glad to see your around, pitty you never continued with it, that cintro mod was epic!

looool <HellDragon> kando is back with cintro mod!

xDD

Ferris

ohai, friend <3
Lovey for you to join us
please stay for some tea and social meth use

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Let's not blame Malloc or bring up any bad history :) Let's keep it friendly and enjoy your stay :p

I

imported_kando

Let's not blame Malloc or bring up any bad history :) Let's keep it friendly and enjoy your stay :p

absolutely right, i'm only here to say hi to those who havent seen me in so long :) and thanks for the kindness, frozenipaq :)

and to jx233, id be more than happy to release the source if anyone truely wants it....its nothing more than hex editing certain addresses in a module in the firmware to change the autoboot, in which the addresses will unfortunatly change in most updates.

but if anyone is really interested id release all my sources :D they arent very impressive and its nothing revolutionary...just a little tinkering to get something to do what i wanted it to do :p

<3 kando

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Hey Kando, welcome to MfM :)

@ kando, it's up to you to release the source for cintro. :cool:

And your Cintro version was for 1.50 kernel, right?

I

imported_kando

@ kando, it's up to you to release the source for cintro. :cool:

And your Cintro version was for 1.50 kernel, right?

all it did was change the autoboot feature in DAX's recovery menu to run an eboot from flash0 instead of ms0...and my program then flashed the original cintro and basically just ran it all off the flash0...so whatever cintro ran off of, thats what it ran off of :p

ill release teh code soon. ^_^