• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lt. FOX reporting for duty

Lt. FOX

Sexual Tyrannosaurs
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums. I own a PSP, 360 and PS2. I am getting a PS3 this summer and getting MGS4 as soon as it comes out. I'm a HUGE MGS fan...ask me anything about MGS and I will probably know it... Shooters are my specality. :)

I also play Call of Duty 4 on Xbox LIVE. For anyone who wants to play me, my gamertag is xLt FOXx

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Hey welcome Fox, Im new too. Seems kinda weird, but I think we are sitting next to each other.

Darkchild

The Doctor
welcome to our forums Lt. FOX <3

Hope you like it here :3

in case someone is mean to ya, be sure to tell me about it <3 (which will probably NOT happen <3<3)

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Be careful with DC, sure, he's nice now... But when you're not looking he'll steal your delicious cake. Trust me- he has a shrine dedicated to me in his room, and I still wasn't above his cake-stealing shenanigans. Anyways, welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll stick around and make yourself at home!:smile:

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
I was wondering where Bin Laden went......

Lt. FOX

Sexual Tyrannosaurs
Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to being a active member here. I'm trying to get CFW on my PSP right now. thesorrowmgs3 is helping me with it atm...