• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

M33 3.51 FIRMWARE

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
is the upgrade available from this site if yes supply the link.

Yea, I don't mean to sound like we're pickin' on ya, but if you just look around you'll find most everything we reference around here, in fairly plain view. You'll also find great stuff that you'd probably never know existed around here. It'd be good to look around, if not to find something particular then just to explore- you'll get more out of your PSP then you could ever imagine by just touring the forums.

sukhi10

I've upgraded to m33 3.52 fw still the same problem and how do i do cfw this is the only option i have.

sukhi10

you guys are really mean if i just ask a question is that a problem maybe asking questions is wrong in a way it gives loads of help and to learn new things well i didn't know that there is all sorts of upgrades i only click on something which will have the right info if i click on anything i will be exploring for hours and i don't want to do that.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've upgraded to m33 3.52 fw still the same problem and how do i do cfw this is the only option i have.

So you upgraded to 3.52 M33 firmware, haven't touched anything else, and your gameboot screen is still not displaying the PSP logo?

In all honesty I don't see why it matters, but that's a VERY strange problem. Could be a problem with the flash...

For a 3.52 custom firmware yeah it is the only one available at the moment.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
you guys are really mean if i just ask a question is that a problem maybe asking questions is wrong in a way it gives loads of help and to learn new things well i didn't know that there is all sorts of upgrades i only click on something which will have the right info if i click on anything i will be exploring for hours and i don't want to do that.

I'm sorry.:crying: Didn't mean for you to feel picked on, I deeply apologize. The last thing we want here is for someone to feel targeted/picked on.

Acerthief

if we sounded mean, apologize to you, my friend. recently the forum has a lot of newcomers and things were getting "a little" out of hand so we're try to get them in track.:sad:
so again if you feel uncomfortable, i'm sorry, and i'll pay attention to myself on this problem next time.
but not to break your leg hear, the rules clearly states here:
Fully read the FAQ or Guide pertaining to your problem before asking any questions.
so.... nah, i won't keep on, you get me:smile:

take care and have fun the in the forum!

sukhi10

I did notice one thing about the theme i was using the file named opening_plugin.rco is faulty when i take this file out the psp logo comes back without this file the usb connection freezes so this file is neede it also giving problems any ideas what can be done.

Acerthief

PM me i'll give you the original one first

EDIT: i'm guessing again you've got modified .rco again. the opening_plugin.rco you have now took the sony logo out, maybe that's why. i'm pretty sure it's because of this.

usb mode? well that's one of the main problem why themes aren't really compatible yet. i tried a few dozens and most of them work except the usb mode. so the usb mode problem is mainly because your topmenu_plugins.rco isn't compatible.