• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MadWorld

Mraellis

It's on the Wii, it's going to be sort of fun for 15 minutes then you'll never want to play it again.

That is what i am wondering.

Anyone who has played it: Does it get dull after a while and repetitive as some reviewers have said?

Does it sustain your interest via anything other then blood lust?

twelve

I'm not dead
It's a brawler so it's going to get repetitive by nature. It keeps throwing new weapons and objects to interact with at you though so it doesn't get boring.

Zx30

Beto
In my opinion, this game looks mediocre from what I see on the trailer. If everything is always black and white, that seems like it'll get annoying real quick. The action seemed lame too. I admit the main character has alot of potential of being a bad ass, but knowing SEGA, they'll screw everything up.

Sinfulfate

I got this game from gamefly and man does it get repetitive. You pretty much just do the same things over and over again in a 30 min timer(I hate time limits in games) to get a certain number of points to unlock the boss for each level. And none of the kills or anything is really satisfying like it is when you pull off a finisher in Dishwasher. The game has a lot of waggle which is annoying, especially since you have to shake the controller up every time you want to do an uppercut.

The game is fun however and is worthy of a rent(If you don't mind mindless beat em ups) but not nearly as good as a lot of people were hoping. Also the game runs in 480i so it has black bars on the side if you have a HDTV which sucks.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yea I got the game also. I was expecting more, this was a disappointment for me.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
well when i bought the game it was cool at first, but it just seems a bit repetitive to me. dont know why. but its a real bloody mess. deffinetly something i cant play with my little sisters around haha