• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Manual PSN verification request for RPCS3 user (No Console)

Zero703

New Member
Hello,
I am trying to verify my PSN ID on Exophase so I can upload my RPCS3 emulator trophies, but I do not own a physical PS4 or PS5 console.
Sony is blocking me from editing the "About Me" / "Acerca de mí" section on both the official PlayStation website and the PS App because my account has never been logged into a real console.
Could an administrator please verify my account manually? Here are my details:
  • Exophase Username: Zero703
  • PSN ID: Zero_AZCNO
  • Verification Code: exo-Zero703
Thank you very much for your help!
 
Back
Top