• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

marcoreckless - Steam

MarcoReckless

Back in the day I used to mass-unlock achievements using SAM, in recent years I re-locked all of the games where I did that (feel free to correct me if I missed some) and since then I replayed the ones I was interested in 100%ing, despite that (probably from a previous scan when they were still "cheated") my Steam profile shows as Not Ranked on ExoPhase.
There were so many games involved that I'm not really sure what's flagged and what's not, so I'd appreciate if you could tell me which ones are involved so I can try and fix the problem.
My guess is that it's probably flagged from an old scan because I do not have this issue on SteamHunters.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Warframe - True Master achievement. As far as I know it wasn't possible to achieve this legit prior to around 2020. The rest looks ok however.

MarcoReckless

Warframe - True Master achievement. As far as I know it wasn't possible to achieve this legit prior to around 2020. The rest looks ok however.
I just checked and I removed my Warframe achievements a long time ago.
I reinstalled it today to get my legit ones back and in fact I had 0 unlocked, with 5 unlocked with legit progression after today's login:
Screenshot_1.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've verified it has been removed, thanks. Ranking will update again soon.