• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi marvel vs tatsunoko

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Capcom Vs Tatsunoko

Anyone buying this?
I figure every fighter fan would be hype for this game.
Its like Marvel Vs Capcom 2. With some Japanese characters I never heard of.

I'm going pick up my copy with arcade fighting stick tomorrow.

Gameplay~[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_AnEs6tIE8[/YT]

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I played the Japanese version last year, but it felt like all I was doing was waggling my controller waiting for special moves to happen. I enjoyed the cast of characters and the fancy visuals but the controls weren't great.
It may have been the language barrier also, but I didn't really enjoy the game.

Riorio99

IGN gave it a solid 9.0 and called it one of the best games on the Wii, although SF4 is getting the bargain Super Edition fairly soon.

I've hated Tekken since the fourth one.

Sinfulfate

I've had the Japanese import of this game for over a year now and Sousanator is right the controls are crap. The game uses a 3 button control scheme where there are no kick or punch buttons just a standard attack button, a special attack button, and a button for assists. You alter your attacks by hitting a direction on the dpad or analog stick so to kick you would hit down plus the attack button and you do special moves the same way with the special moves button and to do hyper combos you just hit the two buttons together. This game was pretty cool back in Dec 08 when it released in Japan before Capcom announced the MvC 2 remake but now it feels a little outdated since its pretty inferior to MvC 2 in every way expect for the graphics.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Played my friends copy.... wasn't great at all.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 makes this game look like trash.

Yeah totally buy super street fighter or mvc2.