• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mass Effect is being re-released, now packing new content and bonuses

Lazaarus

away until Feb 7th
f_masseffectm_e08f5a9.png

BioWare is re-releasing the popular RPG Mass Effect, for Microsoft's Xbox 360, with all new media content, such as developer documentaries and design trailers, as well as the DLC package called "Bring Down the Sky". The revamped game will also be tagged with a budget-price of $19.99 USD, so for those who never got around to enjoying the deep space RPG now's your chance to get in on it all. The game is set to hit shelves this February.

Source

Lazaarus

away until Feb 7th
Agreed. I also believe that some of the publicity this game received was way off. Each game has it's own bugs and problematic features, but Mass Effect proved to be an entertaining and challenging RPG in the long run.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Oddly enough, I bought Bring Down the Sky on Sunday, but I must have overwritten a gamesave before the end sequence started. So I don't have my end game arsenal available, but I'll still play it.

I thought game was awesome and I was hoping for one more round of DLC before the talks of it's sequel start.