• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Mega Man Universe Is No More

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
fbebfc38b6a7670923af387c504ac638.jpg

Capcom's axed its conceptually promising 2.5D platformer Mega Man Universe. A planned downloadable effort, the title was announced as PSN and XBLA bound last July, with Capcom touting it as a "revolutionary take on the seminal classic." Indeed, it was a fresh take, with an emphasis on user-generated content. Among its main draws were extensive character customization, in addition to a built-in level editor[...]

Continue reading: Mega Man Universe Is No More...

Bran

Yell
I was kinda looking forward to this, oh well. I wonder if Capcom is going to move forward with the Megaman series at all. How long has it been since a new game in the main timeline? ZXA? That was forever ago.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There's Legends 3 coming out for 3DS, though practically nothing has been said about it since Infaune left. Hopefully it's not next on the chopping back.

bnaughty18

DAMN! ...i was savaving all my money for this game, and now this! ...now I HATE CAPCOM! i'm just kidding ;p ...