• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM's First Arcade Tournament - Curveball!

twelve

I'm not dead
Oooh I can disqualify people ;)

I'll try and have a go tonight, depends what time the WoW servers go down. It's usually 2 but I heard it's 4am for a change.

Chathurga

Just for next tournament Moose, I'd say shorten the amount of free time you get before you have to play your game. It'll stop people trying to sweat the other player out and force them to go first. Plus it'll speed things up a bit.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
All participants should of received a PM with a link to the tournament. Let the game begin!

I didn't get one... :tdown:

EDIT: I just followed the link and played first round. I did horrible, but I guess we should consider the fact that I haven't played that flash game in a couple weeks at least.

Moose

Meta Moose
Just for next tournament Moose, I'd say shorten the amount of free time you get before you have to play your game. It'll stop people trying to sweat the other player out and force them to go first. Plus it'll speed things up a bit.

I didn't come across an option to change the amount of time that players get before either being forced to play or disqualified.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Awwwww. I guess I'm too late. :(

twelve

I'm not dead
I didn't come across an option to change the amount of time that players get before either being forced to play or disqualified.

I guess it's down to us to disqualify people that take too long.

Edit: If by some chance I get through I need some practice to take on Chat. lol

Chathurga

Ah damn, good work Nero. My previous two scores would of had me win :(
Ironic as the stakes got higher my scores got lower xD

Moose

Meta Moose
Congratulations Nero. Unfortunately there is nothing I can give you such as points, but if there were I would give you something. If any moderators/admins (or anyone tbh) have any ideas for a prize for Nero, do say.