• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mformature's Stock Exchange

Whisper

Logic :(
M.jpg

Virtual Stock Exchange - Home

Mformature's stock exchange where you can buy and sell "fake" stock online. Compete against fellow forum members and get a grasp of how to use stock. It uses real time stock prices so you can see how well you would do in the real world. Every week the top players names will be posted. It is open to buy and sell stock at 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. You may continue to buy and sell stock after NYSE closes but it won't be transacted until the market opens.

To get in the game ID is: mformature
Password: mature

Whisper

You can only buy and sell stock when the stock market is open... pretty much a real life game. Without all the risk..

Whisper

I just added the time into the main post. I'm unsure If I should drop the beginning money, so it's more realistic to what most people can afford.

Serideth

So if it's about 9pm there now we all have to wait over 12 hours till we can start playing?...

Lame.

Whisper

My bad, you can buy/sell stock when the NYSE is not open. None of your actions will be represented until the NYSE opens. Just click on make a trade.
st.jpg

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
starting cash= 100,000

i wish i had that kinda do-lo yo.

Can i give m cash to someone and start off at the point im at right now because i plan on doing the real thing sometime soon. wanna know exactly how difficult it is from where im at now.

Whisper

i wish i had that kinda do-lo yo.

Can i give m cash to someone and start off at the point im at right now because i plan on doing the real thing sometime soon. wanna know exactly how difficult it is from where im at now.

I thought about that... after a period of time I'll see how everyone feels about the starting price. If it leaves much to be desired then I will adjust it.