• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
What you mean? He did say 1am
th_trollface.png

He originally said 1pm xD

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
OH DEAR GOD THE SERVER IS BROKEN BLARGH

Dan

Contributor
Bit slow there Xander

I have a temporary server available with hMod, if that ever needs to be used as a backup, or we can keep the maps sync'd

2gsokfc.png

Working nether :D

Darkchild

The Doctor
ok, just got home, going to start on exo's server, going to start by removing all plugins and only using borderlands plugin. let's see what happens

Updated hMod
removed a lot of plugins

Try it now :)

Installed hMod version : B133

Dan

Contributor
Now blocks aren't working, i.e can't dig them up, which means dropped items such as torches can't be picked up either

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah it works fine for me now :D

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Can "Ant_Mat", "aragnos" and "IBroodStar" get added to the whitelist please :)

Darkchild

The Doctor
Yeah it works fine for me now :D

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Can "Ant_Mat", "aragnos" and "IBroodStar" get added to the whitelist please :)

Sure, I'll do that in a minute

Edit : DONE

I can pick up items just fine. Must be having some serious lag there

also Is the telecompass mod working?

I have disabled many plugins, i will enable that one for you.

Compass, Fire spread protection and backup are all enabled! :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Invisible mobs are so annoying, I'm guessing that's just a bug with Minecraft and not a plugin?
And we should definitely try and get working Nether :D

Dan

Contributor
Portals don't work: Nether will have to be permanently on, which sucks.

Unless this server can be linked to mine...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Portals don't work: Nether will have to be permanently on, which sucks.

Unless this server can be linked to mine...

How did you get working Nether in your server, was the whole server just Nether?

Now I remember why I play Minecraft on peaceful.

I emerge from my treehouse at daybreak, however those sneaky bastards avoid the sun by staying in the shade. I lure them out, and suddenly I hit something.

Turn around,

CREEPER

Dan

Contributor
I changed the server properties so that nether was enabled, however after restarting I spawned there and couldn't get out D:

Darkchild

The Doctor
I don't think there is a way to link servers. I do not see such a thing in any proprieties or config file.. (connecting Exo's minecraft server to yours)

As to the invisible mobs and whatnot, I would blame it on the hMod or Server version of minecraft, for the server is running with bare minimums and people are still getting these bugs

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I don't think there is a way to link servers. I do not see such a thing in any proprieties or config file.. (connecting Exo's minecraft server to yours)

As to the invisible mobs and whatnot, I would blame it on the hMod or Server version of minecraft, for the server is running with bare minimums and people are still getting these bugs

There is definitely a way to link servers so one is Nether and one is normal. However when you find out how, I don't suggest linking with Dans as his connection isn't brilliant and it won't be up 24/7. We must have an old UP we could use (MforMatures, for instance...)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Of course I wouldn't connect to his!

do you have a link or something i could read about that?

A quick google found this server on minecraftforum, who claim to have working linked Nether: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1014&t=99285

I suppose you could always PM that guy if we can't find a tutorial, I'll keep looking though :)

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Just found this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1012&t=72916