• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[minis] Calling on opinions for those who bought some (minis)

Hellcat

Contributor
Hello everyone :)

While surfing the web and stumbling over PSP minis related talk, I usually read quite negative comments down to "Of all minis I tried to so far, almost none was worth even the few money it did cost".

I am interested in exactely those opinions!

I would like to ask everyone who bought the one or the other minis title and felt somewhat disapointed to tell me about it.

- Why do you think the game(s) are not good enough
- What do you miss?
- How could they be enhanced / made better in your opinion
- What else do you have to say

If you had one wish about this matter, what would it be?

Well, you get my point :)

Rant away :D

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
There should be more serious games in minis like on iphone call of duty zombies,more fun games,hero of sparta on psp with shitty graphics who the hell will like hero of sparta if they had played god of war on psp

Only one game i liked the most on minis and worth of money is Dracula Undead Awakening

offtopic

We had never got the fps view on psp
They should make a new call of duty of psp
they should make more and more fps on psp
The new medal of honour game is not comming out on psp but why
Even today MOHH 2 is played online its a great hit

Army of the two i thought i would buy that game but it has a fucking top view
like killzone why the hell they donot make a fps view they titles would sell fucking more

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Open source development of minis would be nice...xD

And that would be awesome

xploren

Contributor
We had never got the fps view on psp
They should make a new call of duty of psp
they should make more and more fps on psp
The new medal of honour game is not comming out on psp but why
Even today MOHH 2 is played online its a great hit

Army of the two i thought i would buy that game but it has a fucking top view
like killzone why the hell they donot make a fps view they titles would sell fucking more

No they wouldn't. Every PSP owner knows by now that FPS view on the PSP doesn't ever really work out. Except you, of course.

rileysnotz

No they wouldn't. Every PSP owner knows by now that FPS view on the PSP doesn't ever really work out. Except you, of course.

Couldn't agree with you more. Need a right analogue but that's another story.

On topic : the only mini i played so far is Field Runners. Was fun.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
I say resident evil on psp will rock

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
i am not talking about ps1 game i am talking about RE which is coming on psp in 2010

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Guys, please don't take this off-topic. Hellcat and I want serious opinions on minis. That is the purpose of the thread.

Hellcat said:
- Why do you think the game(s) are not good enough
- What do you miss?
- How could they be enhanced / made better in your opinion
- What else do you have to say

Slasher

Suck It

I enjoyed PSP fps games, and I'm sure I'm not alone. I never understood why the general consensus seemed to not like them. Sure, a second analog stick would help, but it's not absolutely necessary.

~~

The only PSP mini I've really enjoyed so far was Zombie Tycoon. The rest don't really do it for me.

Hellcat

Contributor
Hm, FPS view seems still to be a topic, eh?

I have to agree it doesn't really work on the PSP, but that might just be because of it being done wrong/bad/whatever....
One should compensate for the missing 2nd analog and pull off a FPS view that's good to be handled/played....

/me notes down

There has been usefull input so far, gotta go through it....
Keep it comming! It's only for your good ;)

Warlock-

First of all Hero Of Sparta was crap...

Dracula Undead Awakening on the other hand kept me entertained for quite a bit.

I have yet to try any other mini's though.

PR0fessor Burnt

I got zombie tycoon and fieldrunners and I definatly recommend fieldrunners but i thought ZT sucked. a game that should be a psp mini (cause of its size) is puzzlequest i recommend that game to anyone

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I really enjoyed Tetris. Just because its a classic game that I'm great at (but not as good as Freshmilk). I quality was good, I guess. The menu was nice from what I could remember. Oh! I remember not being able to play with the analog stick, which was kind of a bummer, but I got over it.

Organized_Chaos

I liked Age of Zombies and What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!

Both games have kept me entertained for quite some time now. Both can start getting tricky/challenging after a while so that kept me coming back for more.

Spiros

Maiki
I've only played 2 PSP minis, one of which was Zombie Tycoon which turned out to really not interest me, the graphics were good for a mini, it's just the gameplay was a little tedious.

I also played Monsters Probably Stole My Princess, I love the cartoon style and the gameplay is fun which is the most important thing when your talking about a mini(or any game really). For me "MPSM" is well worth it for those two reasons alone: it's really pleasing on the eyes, and the gameplay was fun as hell. Also, I thought some of the dialog was humorous and the sound effects were good.