• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Mobile site

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah we can implement this. I'll get it setup soon.

Alex

omg i was just going to ask about this. Thanks X3 :D

january39

eXo Staff
Yeah, i would test that on the ipod. Nice idea on the mobile site.

angelsniper45

really? it already seems good on my iphone, maybe not the frontpage but the forums are really good

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Darkchild

The Doctor
can you not make the option of having something like a 32x32 thumbnail next to each news entry? (just a thought D: )

other than that, looks great, want to see a pic of it on my ipod?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can you not make the option of having something like a 32x32 thumbnail next to each news entry? (just a thought D: )

other than that, looks great, want to see a pic of it on my ipod?

sure, I can add a thumbnail to each news entry. if you could post a pic that would be great.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Darkchild

The Doctor
Btw, x3sphere, I had an even better idea, remember when I said that we could make thumbnails?

Here's a better idea, use icons for each category (Sony, nintendo, etc...)

(no offense xD but it would make it easier on me to know which news to read, cuz... I'm not that interested in, for example, sony news 'n stuff)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Btw, x3sphere, I had an even better idea, remember when I said that we could make thumbnails?

Here's a better idea, use icons for each category (Sony, nintendo, etc...)

(no offense xD but it would make it easier on me to know which news to read, cuz... I'm not that interested in, for example, sony news 'n stuff)

Will do, that's actually easier to implement :p