• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Motorcycle!] Work done over the winter on the Yamaha FZ6

Brad

Yoshimi
Started with it looking pretty much exactly like this. All was done by me. Note Let the thread sit for 5 sec or so while the image re sizer does its job.

22555_0_1_2_fz6%20fazer%20abs_Image%20credits%20-%20Yamaha.jpg
This is Mine >
SSPX0177.jpg

Mods:
  • Repainted to gloss Black
  • New Scorpion Exhaust
  • Front Signal Flush mounts
  • Red Stripes on the Rims
  • Modified Shifter/Rear Break (Lowered)
  • Clip on Handle Bars/Lowered Front End

Finished Product

DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

Exhaust

DSCF0261.jpg

Old Exhaust

DSCF0273.jpg

Flush mount Front Signals
- Prior one's be shown in the first image of Thread

DSCF0243.jpg

New Handle Bar Clip On's
- The Two empty holes you see are were the prior handle bars went through.

DSCF0270.jpg

My bling rim Strips

DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

----
F the weather

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

Overall Pretty Cheap mods besides the exhaust. Paint work was done by me so just supply cost.

Old Exhaust vs New Sound Wise (Not my video)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Looking sweet Brad. You know with the red highlights on the rims it would make for a perfect match with my GTI. ;)

Brad

Yoshimi
Looking sweet Brad. You know with the red highlights on the rims it would make for a perfect match with my GTI. ;)

Maybe we will meet one day at a stop light while you drive (race) to work while shifting at redline in the Neil (fast) lane.

@ Everyone, Thanks :love:

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I have to say, if I tried to do that I would mess up everything.

Not only did you do it successfully, it looks awesome!

Sullivan

Looking sweet, when I saw it in a earlier picture, I thought the red out line on the rim was a neon light of some sort. When I graduate high school, which is going to be soon, I plan on buying my own street bike. How much do you say you have spent total on this? I ride a Yamaha YZ-250, and I love it, get a street legal bike would be even more fun.

Brad

Yoshimi
Looking sweet, when I saw it in a earlier picture, I thought the red out line on the rim was a neon light of some sort. When I graduate high school, which is going to be soon, I plan on buying my own street bike. How much do you say you have spent total on this? I ride a Yamaha YZ-250, and I love it, get a street legal bike would be even more fun.

I got this bike dirt cheap (3500 USA). Cause it was dropped by the prior owner and had a decent amount of dings. With all these mods and fixing the dings I think I spent around 500 so 4 grand total. Cause I painted it myself I saved allot.

Yea same here I rode dirt bike's first then went out and got me a rode bike. I got licensed and bought the bike when I was 17. (Still 17 ha) So I have one street bike riding season under my belt. Its snowing now so I can only drool..

Be prepared for insane insurance quotes if you get a bike at a young age like myself.

Sullivan

I got this bike dirt cheap (3500 USA). Cause it was dropped by the prior owner and had a decent amount of dings. With all these mods and fixing the dings I think I spent around 500 so 4 grand total. Cause I painted it myself I saved allot.

Yea same here I rode dirt bike's first then went out and got me a rode bike. I got licensed and bought the bike when I was 17. (Still 17 ha) So I have one street bike riding season under my belt. Its snowing now so I can only drool..

Be prepared for insane insurance quotes if you get a bike at a young age like myself.

Ya, I can see that, it was 2000 grand a year for me to just drive a car.

Robby

Los Doyers!
That looks awesome.
I always wanted to get a bike but I'm too much of a pussy really.

Sullivan

That looks awesome.
I always wanted to get a bike but I'm too much of a pussy really.

Ya, It would have been easier for you to start out on a dirt bike.

But really, once you get on one, everything comes natural.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I am more afraid of getting hit by someone else and scraping my body on the gravel.

Brad

Yoshimi
Looks awesome. You should get the old skateboard out though.

Got a few of them still and a assortment of decks I still haven't used. I jump on it every once and a while :blush: