• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Msn Update Review

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Seems like msn just updated few day ago while, or today.
I just got done re-downloading msn there is no longer reasons for msn plus.

New features
Updates​

oCustom Skins
Yup thats right you can use your own picture for the art style on top as an skin
*this is after log in*​
oAnimated display pictures
you can use your own custom .gif files anime,games, anything you can think of as an display picture!
One of the major things many people waited for.​
More reason upgrade better then old msn by alot its cleaner and sharper.
You can find this on official MS, or Msn site.

Negtive
oChat Window is smaller, which you need make bigger which takes up alot of space.

oDisplay Pictures
The side of Display pictures have been move to the left.​
ofeeds
You're getting feeds from your friends nonstop even stuff from 3months ago!
pictures been updated, personal messges and that just keeps going non-stop.

oAdding more then one contact of the same person on the list in group.
Example: Have one guy in friend list move him to family hes still on the friend list.
With the feeds its connected to msn home which suppose be your little xbox space or something profile.​

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
IMO MSN Instant Messenger gets worse every update. I installed the newest one on my laptop and uninstalled it the next day.

I'm not updating again unless I'm forced.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Msn forced people upgrade before?

twelve

I'm not dead
Yes. Once a version of MSN is no longer supported or has been exploited they force you to upgrade to the newest one.

brain

Pew Pew Pew
I downloaded this a few days ago. its alright, but i wouldnt say there was no longer a reason for msgplus (tabbed chat windows ftw). And the GIF display pictures are limited to 200kb :/. although the feature to create a animated display picture directly from your webcam is pretty cool ^_^.

and btw, you can turn off the feeds in Tools > Options