• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multiple Account PSN Store Issue

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
New Issue, look at post #6

Thanks in advance,

K.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
You can play games from any store you buy them on as long as your EU and US accounts are still on your PS3 I think. Did you remove your EU account completely from your PS3? If so, then you need to put it back, redownload the game and then just keep the EU account on the console while logged into your US one to play it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I download games through my PC... I guess I could do it through the PSP though, but how would it work?... But the tricky thing is, when I used to have the EU Store on my PSP, if I tried to login to my US account it would say that my my username/password is wrong.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
No biggie :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
*bump*

Sorry for double post and reviving a dead thread but I now need the same help but for my PS3... I can't login with my EU account (the US account is active on my PS3) and I wanted to use the EU one right now. Too bad Abe's post is too confusing for me to understand xD

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just scroll all the way to the left of your XMB and select the user that is tied to your EU account.

Unless you don't have that option for some reason.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Oh! You mean making a second user? I hadn't thought about that! Thanks for the help :D

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Oh! You mean making a second user? I hadn't thought about that! Thanks for the help :D

Yeah, that's typically how most people manage their regional accounts, etc. Once it's made, you can just change profiles with the click of the X button.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Is there any way I can transfer the trophies to the new account? I wanted to keep my Fallout 3 trophies in my EU account...