• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

my 360 is died

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I just got the rrod, thx 360.:rolleyes: *E 74 error*
Anyway, Im returning it to best buy tomorrow, I was wondering if I can keep my downloable content?
And still can be played without being online, I really don't log in that much now.
Alright guys last update if anyone wounder what happen
UPDATE-
I got my 360 return and everything, I know have an 60gb hardrive*had an 20gb*

I lost 2 games that came with the 360 really doesn't matter never played them, and I got 50$ back since the price went down.
awesome right?
yea, I know>_>

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I got that error on my old xbox too, your lucky yours was still under warranty

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Joey said:
The only way is if you license transfer... Keep in mind that Microsoft will only let you do this once, and you'll have to wait 12 months to do it again. If you're new Xbox never breaks, that wont be a problem, but if it breaks in 6 months, you'll run into problems.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/?WT.svl=nav
Thanks, I didn't expect an reply that fast so I log out.
Only one part im lost on "you have to wait 12months to do it again" so I can do this more then once?
After 12month aka an whole year.
@androidkaita
Im lucky it broke early in a way, my warranty ends this dec.

Joey

Pokemanz master said:
Thanks, I didn't expect an reply that fast so I log out.
Only one part im lost on "you have to wait 12months to do it again" so I can do this more then once?
After 12month aka an whole year.
@androidkaita
Im lucky it broke early in a way, my warranty ends this dec.
Yeah, you can do it again, but like I said, Microsoft only allows you to do it once per 12 month period.

LocutusEstBorg

WTF. The console has the highest failure rate ever and then they have the 12 month crap. Glad I don't own any genuine content.

EDIT: It says they automatically do it for you when you send in your console for repair/replacement.

Joey

Torch said:
WTF. The console has the highest failure rate ever and then they have the 12 month crap. Glad I don't own any genuine content.

EDIT: It says they automatically do it for you when you send in your console for repair/replacement.
They must have started doing that when they started allowing License transfers, which was pretty recently.

I know for a long time, even when you got it repaired, you had to be logged into XBL to play anything you bought on your old console.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Joey said:
They must have started doing that when they started allowing License transfers, which was pretty recently.

I know for a long time, even when you got it repaired, you had to be logged into XBL to play anything you bought on your old console.
Its more for people who return there consoles to an store.
Also my best buy is dumb, they try not return anything. *when I mean try not return I meant it, they go to one of the t.v in the back and try turn it on and etc.*
As you may know the 360 last year was an price tag of 400$ it is now 200$...
*bundle included no games as the old one did not an big deal*
What I don't see right in this picture that theirs no refund on that 200$ that was lost.
Since the price of the console drop.
@Torch
Its not that high failure as you think,me and someone else bought or console at same time.
Im the person who ran it almost all day, so it was most likely to die on me first.

Bossmanuk

Contributor
I don't blame Best Buy for testing the product. I know from experience of working in an electrical store that about 60% of product returns are not faulty. Most faults are simply down to user error.

Which is quite funny when you say to a person, yeah i know the problem, it's a U-S-E-R error, to which they say "what does that mean" :D.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Bossmanuk said:
I don't blame Best Buy for testing the product. I know from experience of working in an electrical store that about 60% of product returns are not faulty. Most faults are simply down to user error.

Which is quite funny when you say to a person, yeah i know the problem, it's a U-S-E-R error, to which they say "what does that mean" :D.
Like how people return there psp, just for the psp3000. lol:p