• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My PSP3k is freezed T.T

toto124

Yes the CFWE and GEN-A only flash the necessary files to the PSP, also these are only temporary. Once you completely turn off your PSP you are back to OFW again. I have never heard of this type situation unless the flash 0 was messed with. All I can say is this is a very rare case in which all this guy did was use a CTF theme that caused the PSP to feeeze for good. I use the same theme and I have no problems whatsoever. Maybe take it back to where you got it and get it repaired/replaced. Just say it suddenly started to freeze upon boot. All I can say is hope you can get it repaired. Sorry I couldn't be much of help. I had the same symptom with my PSP-3000 and I was able to fix it easily. Take care! If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.
okie
thank you :)

0klah0ma

hmm... if you are using cfwenabler 3.5 it has an autostart function... you so in short you are booted to cxmb right after running 3.5

here are the steps... download cfwenabler 3.10...

turn off psp... run hen-r2... run cfwenabler 3.10 then use uninstall function...

toto124

oh
my psp is freezed when loading XMB
So I can't do anything like access HEN,listen music,movie ,auto start UMD v.v

Itanium

oh
my psp is freezed when loading XMB
So I can't do anything like access HEN,listen music,movie ,auto start UMD v.v

Try hard resetting your PSP (cold boot while holding select + start + square + triangle), maybe you are lucky enough...

toto124

Try hard resetting your PSP (cold boot while holding select + start + square + triangle), maybe you are lucky enough...
it is no use :)
i thought i should sell my PSP and buy another one
Can't send to SONY because there is not SONY in my country (Viet Nam )
SONY in my country does not distribute console and PSP