• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My Sig

Seth

MD Party Room
Can I get you thoughts on my new sig... I feel it kinda bland and "been there dont that kinda feel".

So your thoughts.

Serideth

What exactly is it? It looks like random brushes?

I like the left part as it looks like snowy mountains but I'm not a fan of the red background. Also that black border around it detracts from it a lot in my opinion, Did you use Gimp or Photoshop for this?

Seth

MD Party Room
I used fireworks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Font could be better, it's too generic right now. Check out dafont.com for fonts. I'm not liking the black either.

Cryox

Bro.
how'd you make those designs and stuff? Is that from scratch and how easily can that be done in GIMP?

if you see the image in my sig, that is my first GIMP attempt at making a sig, what do you guys think of it?

Seth

MD Party Room
Font could be better, it's too generic right now. Check out dafont.com for fonts. I'm not liking the black either.

I not much of a font guy.I dont want my name to be the focus of the sig and I feel if I use anything other than a basic font then it takes away from my sig...

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM EST ----------

how'd you make those designs and stuff? Is that from scratch and how easily can that be done in GIMP?

if you see the image in my sig, that is my first GIMP attempt at making a sig, what do you guys think of it?

Well that much better than my fist sig...

I kinda did but I kinda diddent.I used bits of the picture. I just took a snip of the wood in this picture with the wand and overshadows with bits of color and and blends that are preset in fireworks 8....

That white thing in the bg is a cartoon picture of the Disney castle and the girl is something I found online called "Redemption"

eldiablov

Contributor
Can I get you thoughts on my new sig... I feel it kinda bland and "been there dont that kinda feel".

So your thoughts.

Wtf does that mean?

Anyway, I dont like it. It doesn't really mean anything, like you said it's too bland and generic. Mind you, it is better than your rapidshare hockup sig.

RoBz

sucker

Put your hands up, I be hijackin dis thread.