• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My Steam account won't connect to Exophase. Plz help.

TheDigitalAllo

I've already setup my Ubisoft and Playstation with my new Exophase account, but Steam won't connect at all. I've already read the guide and made sure that all my privacy settings for activity were set to public and the little box for hiding game activity was unchecked. My name is the same on most other platforms, so I didn't misspell either. What is happening?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You probably aren't entering in the correct identifier, it should be the same one shown in your Steam profile URL.

For example mine is x3sphere and it shows in the URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/x3sphere

The privacy guide here mentions to set a custom URL on Steam but if you haven't done that, it may just be a string of numbers in the URL. That's what you want to enter in then.