• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need a nice pair of sun glasses

Seth

MD Party Room
Anyone one got any recommendation? No real price range just list them off...

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
You should probably go to a sunglasses store. And see what looks good on your face.

For example I'm probably the only person that doesn't look good in aviators.
But I can pull off Ray ban wayfarers and whatever style louis vuitton evidence are considered to be. And you'd be hard pressed to fund a style of Oakley that suit you.

There are way more brands and styles than what I named. but I obviously haven't owned every type in the world.

Seth

MD Party Room
Thinnking about getting these what ya think
bzkKAOJL

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

http://t.co/bzkKAOJL

Righteous Nixon

Anyone one got any recommendation? No real price range just list them off...

In my opinion, if your looking to buy a quality pair of sunglasses and price is not an issue....well, Revo's are the only way to go. Once you get used to them, everything else is like looking through a dirty window. Have been wearing them for over 20 years and I wouldn't even think about switching brands. As to the model, I really like the new Windspeed's. Here is a link in case your interested:

https://www.revo.com/products/windspeed?color_filter=Graphite&lens_color=Gunmetal

I own a couple pairs, the Blue Water/Chrome and the Terra/Gun Metal. The Blue Water is my favorite. Just make sure you get the Revo Crystal Lenses and not the Serilium. The price is $279 for the Crystal Lens and $199 for the Serilium lens. Again, if your going to go this route, get the Crystal lens. Here is a pic of the Blue Water/Chrome pair:

Unknown-1_zps7e04c646.jpeg

Like 9 months back, I actually picked up a couple of older pairs of Revo's on Sierra Trading Post for like $50 a pair ($240 MSRP). Keep your eye on that site and you can find some sick deals from time to time, and not just on sunglasses.

Last edited: