• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

TeamOverload

You've all likely played and enjoyed the demo by now, and at this point the game is a week away from release. Not sure that I'm getting it right now, but it's certainly looking like a good title. Just got a 9.0 from IGN as well. Looks like the Need for Speed franchise is truly back.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Would love to pick this game up for my 360 but I'll probably end up playing it on the PC. Demo was solid, reviews so far are solid (although publishers always allow the most positive reviews to get out of the gate first anyways) now all we have to do is wait

TeamOverload

Ended up pre-ordering it for the $20 Amazon credit, and was able to use saved up credit I had and a GC to get it for free. Loving it so far, been playing it nonstop ever since I got home from work. Solid, solid title.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I got it for PS3 since that is what my friends got it for, now I'm just waiting for a patch so I can play it on 3.41

El Diablo

^^ what he said.

TeamOverload

I'm surprised that a good amount of people seem to be picking it up on the PS3 with Gran Turismo coming out so soon? Two different styles of racing games, I know, but it's still just surprising to me. Granted, I picked it up for PS3 as well =P

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I couldn't wait anymore. Went back and got the 360 version. None of my 360 friends have it yet, but on the bright side I always get +2000CR for being top of the list.

I am really enjoying this game so far. It's the perfect mix of Burnout and NFS that just makes this game feel amazing. I would have liked there to be a cop mode where you keep busting cars until a timer runs out (like Burnout Revenge) but it's still fun as it is.