• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

need help figuring out this game!

Fives

Ok, so a few years back I was like addicted to this 2D side shooter type game that was freeware, I think you could play online and download it. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of it or find it on google by searching little key things so I'm going to list it's qualities here, maybe someone knows what it is.

- 2D side scrolling
- Ragdoll physics
- Mostly black/white/grey colors except for blood
- Many weapons, deagle, ak, sub machine gun, swords/bats
- Your mouse moved your arms and the direction in which you were aiming. You could move quickly and "drop" your weapon from your hand and throw things at enemies.
- Bullet time matrix-like effects
- Pretty sure it had a lot of the CS 1.6 sounds used for the sound effects. Or they were just very similar.

ANYONE have any idea? It's driving me crazy.

PS: it's not soldat

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM EST ----------

Ok i finally found it after searching for like 30 mins lol. The game is called Madness Interactive - check it out: it looks better if you download it. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/118826

Fives

that i did but people should check it out, its pretty hard but it's fun - not bad for an old flash game.